Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dreary days can be poetic.

Two outfit posts in one? Holy cow!


Blogger was down for a bit - so you have two outfit updates in one.  Efficiency is one of my closest friends.

First:
Black Scoop Neck Tee - Nordstrom
Green High Waisted Paperbag Pants - The mom's closet :)
Bow Shoes (somewhat hidden) - Marshalls

Steal(s):
Pants - Free! 
Shoes - $15

....

Second: 
Lacey Blouse - Boutique somewhere on the West coast
Black Celebrity Pink Jeans - Macy's
Sbica Wedges - zappos.com

....----....----....

To start off, the East coast is having a bout of nasty, dreary weather. Fortunately for me, my morning was spent indoors in a library with some wonderful people.

Our writing group has it's own blog, Riverside Young Writers, of which I am now a contributer. We began a month long challenge to write a poem a day for the next month. 

If you have any interest in reading some (really!) amazing poetry from all of our members be sure to click the link, check it out and follow us.

On another note, school is dying down somewhat with the end of AP testing. Finally able to enjoy some down time and update this blog with somewhat more frequency.

Just as a side-addition today, I thought I'd share some inspirationy type pictures I've collected:


Miu Miu perfection - available at Nieman Marcus, for those interested.


Freckles!


:) 

No real cohesion, just images that I really love. 

Hope you all have wonderful weekends. 

Bye~
Jenna B.

6 comments:

  1. I loved your pants today, Jena! :)

    And the last inspiration photo is awesome! Love love love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pants Jenna!!!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenna! Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog - it really made my day :)
    I'm Glad you liked my colour blocking. I love the pants you are wearing in the first photo. Where were they originally purchased? I would love to buy a pair myself. Have a nice weekend!
    Much love,
    Lydia

    www.styleindependent.com
    @LydiaHibbing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those high-waisted pants = Daaaaaaammnnnn.
    Those are FIERCE.
    I love them.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for visiting my blog, I ususally do not like camoflauge pants either...till I found those ones! love the inspiration in your photos and your bow pants!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the grey pants, and that bow completes them.
    Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.

    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete