Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

When the Shadows remain in the Light of day.











Wearing:
White Scoop Neck Tee - Nordstrom
Trouve Leather Shorts - Nordstrom
Stuart Weitzman Heels - Nordstrom
Betsey Johnson Leopard Watch - Nordstrom

Geez. I didn't realize that until typing it -the people up at Nordstrom need to be paying me or something!

....---...----....

Second outfit from my photoshoot with Ms. Shayli of What the Mirror Saw. :)

I thought it was perfect that Annika (According to Annika) had a post about loving a white t-shirt from a brand that sold high end clothing. The shirt I'm wearing is the only thing we could afford to buy in the legitemate, non-outlet Nordstrom at the time. Made my day to see her post.

...---...

Anyway, I have a bit of scrapbooking to attend to for my Drama Club's historian duties.

I discovered all sorts of great paper and such at the local crafty/scrapbooking store and can't wait to get started on the project.

Scrolling through a year's worth of memories of club and performances was great too! So many pictures and such to edit and print. I think we spent 20 dollars getting them printed - so it's not wonder that our Club has never had a scrapbook before. 

Here's to firsts!

I love doing artsy projects - like the headbands I talk about here.

With the summer fast approaching, I'll have to do more artistic type things and post them.

...

Do you do anything artsy? Draw, design, write, etc.?

If you do, post a link! I'll definitely check it out.

....
I best actually work on this scrapbook - so I bid you adieu~
Jenna B.

4 comments: