Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Cintura sola, da media vuelta.





Wearing:
Lime Green Tee - Mum's closet
Black Shorts with Pink Belt - Belk
Sergio Rossi Pastel Purple and White Print Heels - Nordstrom
Harajuku Lovers 80's print Tote - Ross/Marshalls

Listening to:

...---...---...

School's let out awhile ago in my particular county, and as a gift/reward for my year long hard work my mum agreed to buy me these amazing heels!

Sergio Rossi makes some crazy shoes - and these are statement heels for sure. I love the colour and the design - it's just "tribal" enough to catch on this African print trend that seems to be taking hold. I tried (in vain) to locate them online. Scouring endless shoe suppliers and designer discount websites - even eBay didn't have them! It was like they didn't exist. So, I'm really glad we snatched them up when we did.

And I'm experimenting with colour blocking again. It feels nice to be playing around with colours - they really add some spice to my otherwise monochrome wardrobe.

...---...

I haven't updated in what seems like forever - mostly because I've actually been busy! My friends have hosted some amazing parties - and I've been doing some one-on-one visiting with some of them. It feels so good to reconnect and relax after all the stress we endure throughout the year.

Speaking of stress and anxiety, I stumbled upon this cute comic on tumblr:


So accurate! I think there's a little bit of her in all of us - especially when the stress is on.

...---...---...

I could gush for days about how much fun it's been to finally socialize with my friends outside of a school setting, but I don't know how they'd feel about me talking about them on the internet - so I shall instead share some amusing and inspiring pictures. One of which is my current desktop background:


Funny. Also, kind of true.


My desktop background. Kitties, cute shoes and a bright statement colour! 


Vogue shoot from it's earlier days. I love everything about this picture - pose, outfit, setting. I miss Vogue's more avant garde shoots like this.

...---...---...

Hopefully your weekend will go well - and best wishes for your upcoming week~
Jenna B.

7 comments:

  1. Looooooooooooooooooooooooooove the shoes, and the inspiration/amusement pictures, and your face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooooooooooooooooove you, and your face too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, Jenna you are gorgeous and funny and I just adore your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness, Haley - you are too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colourful look and the colour of the top is fantastic! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sohee- puedo tener tus zapatos??? tan bonitosss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeeee, you look freakin' adorable! I don't know how you manage to pull off all those bright colors so well! And your shoes! They're more than just shoes; they're art. And oh my goodness, I think that Anxiety Girl is me. Haha! Or at least that's what all my friends would say. Apparently I always go into freak-out mode over the littlest things.

    xoxo
    Em

    ReplyDelete