Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

One Fish, Two Fish








Wearing:
Odille Moss Wrap Blouse - Anthropologie
Vintage Calvin Klein Pencil Skirt - The mum's closet
I-N-C Wrap Heels - Macy's
Straw Fish Purse - Marshalls

...---...---...

Oh look - if it isn't Kitsune trying to be all cute and sit in my photos.

That's alright, I guess. She's pretty cute.

...

Last day of class today. Mainly just hanging about and making plans for the lengthy summer break. And summer assignments handed out - the school system sneaking into my summer.

Busy weekend fast approaching for me - writing group tomorrow and a wonderful summer/going-away party with Ms. Shayli of What the Mirror Saw.

The youth's writing group I attend has a blog here, and is filled to the brim with our poetry for this month's challenge. A poem a day - we did quite well, too. A bit of slacking at the end, but - for the most part - really well done.

More to come tomorrow, with all this newfound time on my hands!

:)

Bye~
Jenna B.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit, you look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tereza! Thank you so much. I loved trying something new, with different tones than those that normally appeal to me. :)

    ReplyDelete