Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

A Brief Hiatus...



The line was so ridiculously long, we were just going to snap some pictures with the entrance sign...






We gave it a few hours though, explored the city and came back - the line was gone! So we were able to get in. 





You may now call me "Runs with Squirrels" - or "Crazy Woman", whichever seems more suitable to you.

Wearing:
Ann Taylor Loft Silk Flower Print Dress - Ann Taylor Loft
Born of Concept Rose Sandals - Marshalls

...---...---...

The rents and I made it up to Philadelphia two days ago, and stayed overnight for a quick stay to the nation's place of birth. 

Philly isn't the most glorious city (take note, New York City will always reign supreme) - but you can't explore the city without appreciating the fact that it was planned carefully, and it is the home of the Philly Cheesesteak.

I have no pictures of myself devouring this wonderful sandwich, also known as Heaven in a Bun - this is because I chowed it down so quickly and because pictures of people eating are not attractive at all. But, rest assured, you have not lived until you have eaten a Philly Cheesesteak in Philadelphia. 

The park we explored in the city, not far from Constitutional Hall, was nice and peaceful enough. It's greatest feature was a kind Squirrel. I love squirrels, as you might have guessed from my run with one. We were having a great time, I assure you. We're pals now.

...---...---...

To explain the title of my post - I will be MIA until July 18th and my blog will be sadly left to gather dust for the next three weeks.

I'm attending a summer program for Spanish immersion - and this means no English music, books, TV or internet until I leave!

I am allowed to have a camera, though. So I suspect when I return you will have enough photo-spam to last you a lifetime.

I hope your next weeks will be filled with fun, laughs, joy and just general carrrying-on.

All the best, and I'll be back soon enough~
Jenna B.

1 comment:

  1. cute outfit and great photos!

    You have a great blog and I wondering if you want to follow each other

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    Enter My Lyfe ; My Story: PurseHangersUSA.com Giveaway

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory on twitter

    ReplyDelete