Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Almost worn.






Outfit:
White Tee - Target
Alberto Makali Zebra Corset - Nordstrom Rack
Celebrity Pink Black Capri's - Macy's?
Snakeskin Flats - Nine West
Zebra/Newspaper L.A.M.B Tote - Marshalls

...---...---...

The outfit I almost wore to my first day of classes - before a surprise east coast style earthquake allowed for an extra day of summer vacation. Which, was probably unnecessary - but I'm not going to complain.

And I'm glad I switched outfits, because the outfit I wore to my *real* first day back, earlier today, was a bit more spiffy, for lack of all better words. 

Not to say that I don't love this outfit - because I do! I love monochrome palettes and I especially love a good corset. There's something about wearing a corset that makes you feel instantly ladylike, despite how bold the print, or bright the colour. 

...

And now allow me to spam you with some of my dear friends the lolcats - also known as - how to make Jenna laugh like a madwoman and fall off her couch:










I am a crazy cat woman - and that's perfectly fine with me. You can't tell me you didn't laugh at least one of these, can you? No. I didn't think so. :)

...---...---...

I wish I had some kind of interesting observation or musing to share - but I have some forms to fill out and a backpack to prepare, so I need to sign off for the day.

Hope your week is going well,
until tomorrow~
Jenna B.

P.S. - Favorite out-takes:


P.P.S - Preview of my *actual* first day outfit:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment