Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

But in all honesty...

 

On:
Black Striped Cotton Shirt - Boutique in Oregon
Merona Skinny Jeans - Target
Sandini Leather Boots - Nordstrom Rack
Cameo Ring - Nordstrom Rack
Black Bracelets (that I *live* in) - Hot Topic

Steal: 
Skinny Jeans - $20

Splurge:
Leather Boots - $120

So, I ended up wearing something more casual today than I expected. My Gym/Drivers Ed. class had a driving seminar thing outside, and despite the fact that it's spring, it was ridiculously cold. I love dressing up, but it would've been ridiculous to go all out today and freeze. 

I've been listening to Tame Impala, a four piece psychedelic rock band, after getting a recommendation from a friend of mine. They're really addictive, and even if you don't like the kind of sound that "psychedelic rock" might imply, I recommend giving them a listen.

The lyric from my title today came from the song "It Is Not Meant To Be" from their Innerspeaker album. Listen to it here, if you want.

Anywho - I'm going to run about the pantry and see if I can cook up something new for dinner tonight,
Bye ~
Jenna B.

No comments:

Post a Comment