Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Bright Lights


On:
Black Merona Three Quater Length Tee - Target
Leifsdottir Skirt - Nordstrom Rack
Black Tights - Target
Rose Heels - Kohl's

Splurge:
Leifsdottir Skirt - upwards of $50 I think.

Steal:
Rose Heels - $15

.....---.....---.....

My photoshoot with Shayli, What the Mirror Saw, was absolutely fabulous! There was treeclimbing, horses, and home-made Arnold Palmer, so needless to say. I'm definently having this girl over to my house to do the same again. I'm saving the posts until I actually wear the outfits out about town, so the picture above is what I wore today, not something we shot over the weekend.

Anyway, I love this skirt, because it fit perfectly without any alterations, and sits in a good spot. Leifsdottir, despite how much the pieces cost MSRP, will always be one of the most accessible designers out there.

The designer, Finland native Johanna Uurasjarvi, knows how to make the most interesting pieces and still have them be wearable in the real world. The official site is here, but her pieces make their way into a bunch of outlet stores at far lower prices. You can't go wrong with quality if you decide to order something, everything is impeccable.

Anywho - my day was very uneventful, and my good friend Alex Trebek of Jeopardy! is calling me away for family time.

Until tomorrow~
Jenna B.

1 comment: