Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Nomadic // Free








Ralph Lauren Ruffle Blouse // Belk
Lace Cami // Target?
Elizabeth and James High Waist Tennis-Skirt // Neiman Marcus
"Pearl" Strand // Kohls
Floral Flats // Nordstrom



I don’t think we should try to make space our own. I believe that as modern people we should live in mobility. We should always be moving.
                                                -Yohji Yamamoto
 
I find myself often wondering what the view is like from somewhere else, as someone else, in some other time or some other mood. That’s the heart of me – the fabric of my body, my soul, my mind. And that’s why I wonder about you.
I wonder where the rage comes from. The hostility for everything and everyone. I wonder where it will lead you – I wonder where you think the loathing will guide you. And I wonder where the goodness goes - where the kindness dissapates from you…leaving your body for the air and space and everywhere in between.
You seem immobile to me and I think that’s what I find the most confusing. There’s no desire in you to change – but an intense determination to change everyone else. I wonder if you’re standing up against something. I wonder if you know what you’re fighting for, because I don’t, and I’ve frightened for you - I don’t know that anyone ever will.
I wonder what the view is like from where you choose to stand. Where you choose to isolate yourself. Where you choose to freeze yourself with your burning detestation.
I hope the view is nice from there, but I don’t see how it could be. I don’t see how you can drape yourself with the fabric you’ve chosen.
Just remember that you can change. I know you can, if you find that you want to. And if you choose to travel beyond the small borders you’ve made, you might find that the view is nice here too.
And there are so many more vistas to discover - if you’ll only open your eyes to them. Someday, maybe, learn to enjoy the silence rather than the sound of your calculated words and sentences; inorganic and harsh.
The more you move – the easier it will be.
Trust me for once. 
---A letter to someone I know. Likely to fall on deaf ears, but we all know someone like that...
Have a wonderful weekend~
Jenna B.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful dress and pictures!! so pretty!!
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Look
    And Cool Pics
    Love it
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2013/12/reason-why.html

    ReplyDelete