Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Es muy duro pasar el Niagara en bicicleta...






Wearing glasses. Feels odd now. Contacts really are superior!


Dramatic hair flip. Yeah.



I am Sonic the Hedgehog!


Outfit Details

White Tank: Target
Perfect Collared Shirt: Macy's
Violet "Capri's" - United Colors of Benetton
Rose Belt - gift from my Grandmother
Jeffrey Campbell Flower Print Litas - Nordstrom

---...---...---...---...---

Photoshoot with the lovely Shayli, of Painted Magnolias. More photos! More I say!



I said something SUPER funny. I swear.


So cute. Gosh. Just wanna hug her or something. Geez.

Outfit Details


Adorable Nature Print Dress - Urban Outfitters
Buckle Boots - Kohls


----...----...----...----


Summertime. My explanation for my lethargy, sleeping in way too long, not touching my English summer assignment and spending my days with the characters in Tales of the Abyss.

The photoshoot was a nice change of pace - though it's been a few weeks now. We took so many, I had to find the time to look through them!

---

This Saturday - which seems so close now, holy cow - I'm going to be on my way to New York City, where I'll be taking a summer course in Fashion Design. Terrifying, and exciting.

I recently received my dorm assignment, supply list and other reminders that I'm going to be away from home for almost 4 weeks. Eeesh!

That's why this is a perfect opportunity to make a list of all the things I will make a point to do while I'm there:

1. Visit Coney Island.


It's super touristy, sure. But, come on. How can you not want to go there?!

2. Shop. Shop. Shop. Shop. Oh, and shop.






Naturally. :)

3. Museums. Go to ALL the museums. 


4. Eat all the things, too.


But mostly macaroons.


5. Do all sorts of other things, and learn some things too. Basically: have an amazing time.

I think it's a pretty foolproof plan. 

Can't wait to post about it and share a lot of photospam!
I'll share my dress in the next post - first thing I've made entirely on my own.

Until then~
Jenna B.

P.S. New layout, about page and title picture - I figured the summer called for a little change. What do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment